One of the things I LOVE about blogging is the amazing people I have gotten to know all over the world. As a dedicated blog reader myself I wanted to give you, my awesome readers, a chance to get to know me and some of my blogging buddies out there better.
We’re doing a blog hop where me and fellow bloggers will be sharing 10 things you didn’t know about us. So follow along to discover amazing blogs with all sorts of interests and passions and get to know all the weird and wonderful things about the woman behind the blog!
If you enjoy reading blogs as much as I do please take the time to subscribe via email and like the Facebook page and do the same for these other amazing women who dedicate a lot of time and passion into their blogs.
Here we go, 10 things you didn’t know about me!
1. When I first became a mother I was on a quest to become a domestic goddess. I learned to bake, knit and crochet and still enjoy all three but have less and less time to indulge in them.
2. I have a grain free and refined sugar free diet… and I love it.
3. I do yoga almost every day and enjoy pretty much any form of exercise.
4. I have never bought a Bible, but I own 5 – thanks dad!
5. I love watching movies, but hate reality TV. I speak fluent movie quotes.
6. I learned to play the piano, flute and a little violin and still enjoy playing piano on my kids little Casio. But for some reason, my kids don’t seem to love it so much. They just want to kick me off the keyboard every time I start playing!?!
7. I drink this ‘green goo’ every day with apple cider vinegar to make it taste even more gross. It may taste disgusting but I never get sick and my hair and nails grow long and strong.
8. At 18 I had a two hour one-way commute working at British Airways. I earned £14 p/hr but had to wake up at 5am.
9. I used to take myself very seriously, but the older I get the more I love to laugh at myself. My husband has taught me the importance of laughter in life, and my family is a riot so it’s hard to take anyone seriously when we get together.
10. I have two passports, US and British. Comes in really handy going through immigration at airports, but it also means that my kids now have three passports each, British, US and South African! That’s a lot of paperwork to keep up with.
So now that you know more about me, let’s hear from Jo over at Real Married Life! And why not share something interesting about yourself as well.
Blog Hop Participants:
Jo – Real Married Life // Stasia – Our Life on a Budget // Michelle – Mummy From the Heart // Sarah Ann – Faith Along the Way // Ailee – Snapshots and my Thoughts // Sybil – She Lives Free // Johanna – Our Joyful Home // Kate – Making Space // Rachel – Dreaming of the Country